Hm.
I guess its back to double bloggin! LOL!
I misunderstood my friend and posted something bad on my blog about her, although I didn't mention her name. I was pretty angry at that point of time though, I seriously thought.... well never mind. Whats ended has ended.
I suddenly have very weird thoughts. I wanna go jogging tml at 4am! Considering I sleep at 4am pretty often, I might as well go joggin! Really really have this terrible craving. But i think i might just give up after one session, like I always do... ^_^'''
My throat is tasting weird to me... it tastes of blood.... Gosh. Dunno whats wrong, hopefully I can sing on sunday. really looking forward to that...
Havin a chalet from 21-23. Really dunno what to expect, with so much rubbish happening between me and my class. Damn weird.
But I won't say life sucks at the moment. It is really just... a wild ride I guess. I'm not a very negative person. I guess. Lol!
My anime is not coming out at all. The fansubs(the place where i get my animes) refuse to post the next one... which leaves me being stuck with nothing to watch at all.
This almost sounds like my own blog entry... but i dun really care. haha...
oh yea, just to let ya know. My IC name will be Avian Jun Nishikawara, with my Alias being Kazuo Nishikawara. Cool man. My IC is going to be like the LONGEST IC ever. Haha... Ultimate coolness man.
I have nothing much to blog about, prolly might post another entry on sunday.
*PS: we'd better think of nicknames for the people we wanna talk about. it might get inconvenient you see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home