Saturday, November 12, 2005

the croaker croaks

My throat has gotten WORSE!!!!
Ahhh, cant talk to you already. Or anybody.
Hopefully tmr will be fine.

I used to be pretty close to elrica. Hahaha, ice skating!! hehe.
Just imagining u ice skating makes me laugh.
It's like imagining a bear on the ice.
(remember, brother bear? new nick for you ya?)

My prayer always get answered? why u say so?
Ya I will pray. You also must pray. More power like that mah.

Hey let's do something fun on christmas. I looove christmas!! hehe.

Haha your sch motto really is "soar on wings..."? It's like so unoriginal. =P
Well then since your name is avian, this wings thing suits you very fine.
No need to change any letter, avian jiu4 shi4 avian. (:

After hearing me on the phone, i suppose u don think my voice is sexy.
It's just...barely there.

Lalalala..

nobody to talk to online now!

heheh, my parents dont allow me to go to the prefects camp today.
Yesterday I told my frens i was going. They were like "please come!! We need you!!!!"
They seem so helpless without me. hahaha.
Not being evil lah. My parents didnt even allow me to go for 1/2 an hour of the camp.

See u later! And dont make me laugh too hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home