No la, I mean we two just write the words lah. I mean we only need those words "dont spoil our fun" (do you want to add a "lahh"?) and that's it.
We need to try taking photos again!! haha.
By the way the sunday when i come back (next next wk), I'll be eating lunch with hewssy pewssy. =x
YEah! The title is interesting. hahahaha. Shits in the sky didnt really make much sense. But maybe we can remove the "Got Milk?" part?
I'm supposed to be doing my last min piano theory now..havent done anything yet. Haha.
Going KL tmr. Hopefully can find your present. You want a bracelet again is it?
I can make the staple bullets with rubber band one!!!! hAHAHAHAHA!!
OK, I think I need to go do my work. Sorry about the shortness.
[donkey!]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home