Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dear Mr.Nishikawara, (woah you sound like some japanese businessman siah.)

1. In what way do i look like a bird to you. Elaborate.
You do not look like a bird at all ("at all" is pronounced with an emphasis on AT. So you say, AT-all. hehe! Then when you say it, you must shake your head by jerking it with a tilt to the side. At the same time, put your hands in front of you, as if you want to catch a chicken, palms open. Let's do it: "AT all!" woo you got it.).
It's just that your name means bird! You know "avian flu"? It's not talking about you, you know!
Oh by the way, the song I wanted you to guess yesterday is YMCA. Soo simple lah.


2. Choose a blog address more relevant to us. Discuss.
Ar.. I can't think of any at the moment. How about...something really random. Like, its-time-to-eat-sardines..not that lah, but along those lines?

3. Choose a theme for a blogskin, in relevance to everything else discussed in 2.
Theme..Something not too bright. Cos I kinda like this current one. It's finally won my heart, after so many months. Something plain lah. Maybe can add some things about us? What you think? Maybe can add pictures of us too. haha. I'm still puzzled, that we're good frens even tho you get irritated by me. Now I'm listening to "You say it best". Nice song.

[the irrelevant questions]

4. you can laugh until you can't breathe, and you can laugh until you cry. er... how...?
how what? It's just like that lor! (: The laugh until cry is very rare tho. How about you?

5. why don't you like people with sarcastic laughter? or do you not like sarcastic people altogether?
Well I dont like the laughter, I dont mind the people.

6. so are you sissy shit in watp? or donkey? if you are sissy shit in watp, then you must be donkey in lambos right? but remember a picture you drew of the lambos? we were drawn as shits! explain.
Yeah it is pretty complicated. I shall settle this by saying that we are shits in disguise.

7. explain your love for online quizzes that do not actually help or benefit you in any way.
haha!! I do them for fun, tho they aint very fun. It's just interesting to see the end result. Sometimes just bored. Come on, if you have to choose between neopets and quizzes, what would you choose?

Yay, questions have ended!

YEah YEAH YEAH I got an idea.
You know for that happy easter thing. Before that day, we can make this shirt that says "Yeah I know that today is Christmas."
So that no one will spoil our fun by standing there act-smartily saying 'but today is christmas!' haha.
You wanna do that? But that'll be weird if we wear the same shirt.whatever.
But it's fun. yay.

Noo..by the time you see this, you'd probably have a very sad camera.
Couldnt come today cos it's pretty dangerous for me to go out with this throat. Can have sudden coughs and also low immune system. So, yeah. "church there got a lot of ppl."

Why are you guaranteed to have something to blog about all the time? Your life suddenly very interesting is it?

Why do we sound better on this blog?? ???????? We sound half-mature?
At first, I thought you meant we sound childish. You know. If we are half-mature, the other half is ___. haha.
Maybe it's bcos we're talking to each other, and not to practically nothing.

What you mean it sounds so AP? hahahah! I forgot to say that as I read through both your blog entries, I was laughing all the way. It's just funny.
When you're talking about the WATP it sounds like you're trying to be witty. come on, when the puppy's gone, we have even more P(eace)! Isn't that what P stands for! haha!

Why you find it fun to blog here?
Yeah actually I find it fun too. Feel like I can blog about anything. Anyone. Anyhow!!! haha.

Dying hyena grandma?!!! hahaha!!!! I wish to hear a hyena someday.

Actually, you only said tsk 4 times. If you include the one where you say so many tsks, it is 5 times. By the way, if you have 5 drinks it is considered binging!! haha! I just read the newspaper this morning.

O yeah by the way, I told you that I was gonna eat with my cell people right. Then how to take pics? :P

If you wan to show ppl our blog, I guess it's ok. Then can't anyhow anything anyone already lor. Maybe they can help move our tagboard. haha! :P

Toodleloo!
~donkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home